Description - Our Vidara Vinyl Planks provide you an affordable, durable vinyl floor with the look of real wood. Available in beautiful colors that cover any style from contemporary to country, this vinyl flooring will complement any room. Engineered to have a simple installation that can be done by anyone, these planks are made with Uniclic® technology allowing each vinyl plank to be firmly interlocked on all sides. These quite planks are water, mold, and mildew resistant giving you the ability to install them on any level of your home. Backed by a 15 year warranty these planks will remain a stylish focal point in your home for years to come.
Material – Vidara vinyl is constructed with virgin vinyl, and contains no hazardous metals or chemicals.
Size – Vidara Vinyl Planks are 7" x 48".
Thickness – 4mm.
Wear Layer – 12 MIL (0.3 mm).
Weight – 7" wide planks weigh ~4 Lbs each.
Recommended Uses – Vidara vinyl planks and tiles have been built with long lasting durability in mind. These vinyl planks have been designed for both commercial and residential use and are perfect for living rooms, kitchens, dining rooms, basements, laundry rooms, bathrooms, bedrooms, playrooms, family rooms, dens, garages, offices and many other areas of your home or business.
Vinyl tiles and planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dropping of dirt, grit, dust etc.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the flooring surface.
- Place door mats at all entrances to prevent tracked in dirt, rocks, moisture, and other debris.
- Avoid using rubber backed mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spills immediately to prevent damage to the floor.
For more detailed cleaning instructions along with commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. Installation of interlocking vinyl planks is as follows:
- Complete any necessary floor prep.
- Start with the tongue side facing the wall.
- After the initial starter board, press the end seam of the second plank into the end seam of the first plank, and then lock them together by laying the plank down. Continue working left to right.
- Install the first plank in the second row by inserting the tongue into the groove of the plank in the first row. This is best done with a low angle of the plank.
- Insert the long side seam at a slight angle first. As the top surfaces meet, rotate the plank down into the locked position. Engage the end seam, using a rubber mallet if necessary.
- Planks may be cut with a utility knife using the “score and snap” technique, or with the use of a crosscut power saw.
- Continue installing planks removing any gaps using a tapping block and a scrap of flooring to cover the tapping block. Be careful not to damage In*Step tongue and groove.
- Protect all exposed edges by installing wall moulding and/or transition strips. Make sure that no plank will be secured in any way to the subfloor.
For more detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.