Description - USFloors COREtec Plus is an evolution in luxury vinyl flooring. Being an entirely new category of flooring called Engineered Vinyl Plank flooring or, EVP for short, these planks and tiles are by far the most durable on the market today. These planks are constructed with the same materials other luxury vinyl planks are, but feature a waterproof inert core. This patent-pending Hydracore, which is constructed of recycled wood, bamboo dust, limestone and virgin PVC, is so waterproof that it can be submerged underwater for months and never swell. And since these vinyl tiles are inert, meaning they will not expand or contract, the need for expansion strips around your room is totally eliminated. COREtec also features a cork underlayment, making it softer, quieter and warmer than standard wood flooring and is backed by a lifetime warranty.
Material– USFloors vinyl flooring is constructed with virgin vinyl, and contains no hazardous metals or chemicals. The extruded WPC core, called Hydracore, is composed of recycled wood, bamboo dust, limestone and virgin PVC.
||Float, Direct Glue
||On, Above, Below
||Click n Lock
|Carb 2 Compliant
||WPC Rigid Core
||.5mm (20 mil)
||15 Year Limited
Recommended Uses – USFloors COREtec Plus vinyl planks and tiles have been built with long-lasting durability in mind. These engineered vinyl planks have been designed for both commercial and residential use and are perfect for living rooms, kitchens, dining rooms, basements, laundry rooms, bathrooms, bedrooms, playrooms, family rooms, dens, garages, offices and many other areas of your home or business.
Available For Order - Ships between Jan 28 - Feb 4
Luxury Vinyl tiles and planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Always use plywood or other boards when moving heavy objects across the floor to avoid scratching of the floor surface.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the floor surface.
- Place walk off door mats at all entrances and doorways to collect debris from shoes such as dirt, rocks, and moisture, from being tracked in and onto your new floors.
- Avoid using rubber backed area rugs or floor mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- Use non-staining floor protectors underneath heavy furniture, chairs, and tables.
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dust mopping to remove dirt, grit, dust etc. Do not use treated dust mops.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spill immediately to prevent damage to the floor.
For more detailed cleaning instructions along with commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. Installation of USFloors planks and tiles is as follows:
- Complete any necessary floor prep.
- Start with the tongue side facing the wall.
- After the initial starter board, press the end seam of the second plank into the end seam of the first plank, and then lock them together by laying the plank down. Continue working left to right.
- Install the first plank in the second row by inserting the tongue into the groove of the plank in the first row. This is best done with a low angle of the plank.
- Insert the long side seam at a slight angle first. As the top surfaces meet, rotate the plank down into the locked position. Engage the end seam, using a rubber mallet if necessary.
- Planks may be cut with the use of a crosscut power saw.
- Continue installing planks removing any gaps using a tapping block and a scrap of flooring to cover the tapping block. Be careful not to damage In*Step tongue and groove.
- Protect all exposed edges by installing wall moulding and/or transition strips. Make sure that no plank will be secured in any way to the subfloor.
For more detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.