Description - TritonCORE 7" Waterproof Vinyl Planks feature attractive colors and classic wood-look patterns that are sure to look great with any decor in any room of the home. Finished with a durable 20 MIL wear layer, TritonCORE planks can even be installed in high foot traffic spaces such as offices, boutiques, stores, and more. This budget-friendly wood-look flooring is durable and built to last, ensuring you love your new floors for years to come. This product is Clearance, there are no returns on Clearance products.
Please note: Final sale. No returns. No exchange.
Note: We recommend for the high variation floors that you “loose lay” it before installation to get it to a point where it is appealing to the eye. High variation colors are: Vintage Oak, Traditions Oak, Harbor Grey Oak
Material– TritonCORE planks are made using a 4.8mm bamboo and plastic composite to provide a core that is waterproof as well as being resistant to expansion and contraction. Features the Valinge 5G locking system as well as attached 1.5mm cork underlayment.
||Float, Direct Glue
||On, Above, Below
||Valinge 5G Interlock
|Radiant Heating Approved
||.5mm (20 mil)
||15 Year Limited
In Stock - Ships between Dec 7 - 8
Engineered vinyl planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or mopping of dirt, grit, dust etc.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the flooring surface.
- Place door mats at all entrances to prevent tracked in dirt, rocks, moisture, and other debris.
- Avoid using rubber backed mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spills immediately to prevent damage to the floor.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. Installation of TritonCORE planks and tiles is as follows:
- Complete any necessary floor prep.
- Start with the tongue side facing the wall.
- After the initial starter board, press the end seam of the second plank into the end seam of the first plank, and then lock them together by laying the plank down. Continue working left to right.
- Install the first plank in the second row by inserting the tongue into the groove of the plank in the first row. This is best done with a low angle of the plank.
- Insert the long side seam at a slight angle first. As the top surfaces meet, rotate the plank down into the locked position. Engage the end seam, using a rubber mallet if necessary.
- Continue installing planks removing any gaps using a tapping block and a scrap of flooring to cover the tapping block. Be careful not to damage tongue and groove.
- Protect all exposed edges by installing wall moulding and/or transition strips. Make sure that no plank will be secured in any way to the subfloor.
For more detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.