Description - Shaw's Floorte Classico LVP collection is the perfect all purpose flooring solution. Resilient and 100% waterproof, Classico planks can be installed on any level of the home, making this series incredibly versatile. The 12 mil wear layer provides scratch resistance and protection suitable for use in the home. Backed by a 30 year home warranty.
Material – Shaw vinyl flooring is constructed with virgin vinyl, also known as DOTP, and contains no hazardous metals or chemicals.
Size – 6" x 48"
Thickness – 6.5mm
Wear Layer – 12 MIL (0.3 mm)
Radiant Heat Approved – Yes
Weight – Each vinyl tile weighs ~3 lbs.
Recommended Uses – Floorte Classico planks are recommended for installation in the home. Can be installed in bathrooms, hallways, bedrooms, dining rooms, breakfast nooks, family rooms, tv rooms, and many other moderate traffic spaces.
Available For Order - Ships between Oct 18 - 22
Luxury Vinyl planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dropping of dirt, grit, dust etc.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the floor surface.
- Place door mats at all entrances to prevent tracked in dirt, rocks, moisture, and other debris.
- Avoid using rubber backed mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spill immediately to prevent damage to the floor.
For more detailed cleaning instructions along with commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. Installation of Shaw planks is as follows:
- Complete any necessary floor prep.
- Square the product in the room leaving a 2-5 mm expansion space against the wall.
- Start with the tongue side facing the wall.
- After the initial starter board, press the end seam of the second plank into the end seam of the first plank, and then lock them together by laying the plank down. Continue working left to right
- Install the first plank in the second row by inserting the tongue into the groove of the plank in the first row. This is best done with a low angle of the plank.
- Insert the long side seam at a slight angle first. As the top surfaces meet, rotate the plank down into the locked position. Engage the end seam, using a rubber mallet if necessary.
- Planks may be cut with a utility knife using the “score and snap” technique.
- Continue installing planks removing any gaps using a tapping block and a scrap of flooring to cover the tapping block. Be careful not to damage In*Step tongue and groove.
- Protect all exposed edges of the In-Step by installing wall moulding and/or transition strips. Make sure that no plank will be secured in any way to the subfloor.
For moe detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.