Description - Our Solids luxury vinyl tile collection will let your imagination run wild with this collection’s extensive pallet of bright, vibrant colors. These vinyl floor tiles can be mixed and matched with each other or with other tile collections to create fun and truly unique flooring surfaces. These floor tiles are perfect for playrooms, game rooms, and basements and are versatile and durable enough to withstand the daily grind of rough play. These vinyl tiles have been manufactured with a 5 layer construction and consist of up to 25% recycled material, making them perfect for any residential or commercial application. Solid tiles feature both anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, making them perfect for day care and child care facilities. So if you are looking for a fun and unique floor that will allow your creative spirit to run free, then our Solid vinyl tiles are the perfect product for you.
Material – Our vinyl flooring is constructed with 100% premium vinyl of which 25% is recycled material. Our vinyl flooring is also manufactured with 5 layers of construction, giving the flooring added durability and versatility.
Size – Luxury Vinyl Tiles are 12" x 12".
Thickness – 2.5mm
Wear Layer – 20 MIL (0.508 mm)
Weight – Each vinyl tile weighs ~1.04 lbs.
Recommended Uses – Solid vinyl floor tiles are fun tiles to use for accent or to create unique interesting floors. These bright colored vinyl tiles have been installed in day care facilities, children museums, trade show booths, kid's bedrooms, playrooms, recreational areas, office lobbies, entry ways, family rooms, and anywhere a fun resilient floor is desired.
Luxury Vinyl Tiles are very easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly dust mopping or sweeping may be needed to remove dirt, dust, and debris.
- Make sure to periodically clean exterior and interior floor mats to ensure that tracking of mud, dirt and debris does not persist.
- When mopping floors, make sure to block off areas to be cleaned; they may be slippery until dry.
- Mop the floor clean with our Rubber Floor Cleaner and Degreaser with a clean mop. Pick up soil and excess solution with a clean mop tightly wrung out. Then you will want to rinse the floor with cold water.
- Let floor dry completely before allowing foot traffic back on the floor.
For more detailed cleaning instructions along with commercial cleaning instructions, Click Here.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. To view the installation instructions, please Click Here.