Description - Adura Max Waterproof Vinyl Planks by Mannington are designed with the upmost focus on quality and durability. The attractive wood looks are further complimented by True Detail Styling, for an even more realistic hardwood look and feel that is sure to fool your friends. This waterproof vinyl floor is scratch resistant as well as easy to clean and maintain, making it perfectly suitable for busy families and homes. This DIY vinyl plank flooring comes complete with the attached underlay pad, truly making it an all-in-one flooring system you are sure to love. Providing a superior sound reduction and with a greater comfort underfoot, this high-performing floor is sure to stand the test of time.
Please note – The colors Oak Coastline, Oak Harbor, Oak Sandbar, Oak Waterfront come with painted bevels.
Material – HydroLoc Waterproof core, finished off with 20mil ScratchResist Aluminum Oxide scratch resistant surface wear protection.
||Accent & Painted Beveled
||Float, Direct Glue
||On, Above, Below
||LockSolid CLick Technology
|Radiant Heating Approved
||HydroLoc Waterproof core
||10 Year Limited
||ScrufResist Aluminum Oxide
Pattern Repeat – 12 planks.
Recommended Uses – Adura Max planks provide comfort underfoot and maximum performance in a variety of spaces, including in basements, bedrooms, offices, waiting rooms, stores, studios, and more.
In Stock - Ships between Jul 4 - 8
Engineered vinyl tiles and planks are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
- Daily or weekly vacuuming or dust mopping of dirt, grit, dust etc.
- Use felt pads under chair and furniture legs to prevent scratching of the flooring surface.
- Place door mats at all entrances to prevent tracked in dirt, rocks, moisture, and other debris.
- Avoid using rubber backed mats as they can stain the flooring surface over time.
- When mopping, use a damp and never a wet mop.
- Clean up spills immediately to prevent damage to the floor.
Installation is simple, and is commonly done by our customers. Installation of waterproof planks and tiles is as follows:
- Complete any necessary floor prep.
- Start with the tongue side facing the wall.
- After the initial starter board, press the end seam of the second plank into the end seam of the first plank, and then lock them together by laying the plank down. Continue working left to right.
- Install the first plank in the second row by inserting the tongue into the groove of the plank in the first row. This is best done with a low angle of the plank.
- Insert the long side seam at a slight angle first. As the top surfaces meet, rotate the plank down into the locked position. Engage the end seam, using a rubber mallet if necessary.
- Planks may be cut with the use of a crosscut power saw.
- Continue installing planks removing any gaps using a tapping block and a scrap of flooring to cover the tapping block. Be careful not to damage In*Step tongue and groove.
- Protect all exposed edges by installing wall moulding and/or transition strips. Make sure that no plank will be secured in any way to the subfloor.
For more detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.