Description - 1/2” Diamond top interlocking mats offer an excellent rubber matting solution designed for use in horse, cow, and pig barns. These durable rubber mats also work well as dog kennel mats and doggie daycare flooring. The Diamond top pattern helps to provide an excellent anti-slip floor surface, and these interlocking mats will not harbor or grow any bacteria. The 1/2” thick diamond top mat is easy to install and is backed by an industry leading 12-year warranty to guarantee its durability. In addition, these mats help to keep hooves and paws from damage from cold hard subfloors and help to reduce bedding costs in barns.
Note : These interlocking animal mats are not designed to be used as gym mats and are not generally recommended for that purpose.
Material – Diamond top interlocking mats are constructed of recycled crumb rubber from used car tires that is then vulcanized. Vulcanization means that the interlocking stall mats are heated back together under pressure to form one solid non-porous mat rather than a rebounded mat which is essentially glued back together. This is the process that forms the strongest and most long-lasting recycled rubber mats or floor products available.
Sizes – 6'x12 (Interlocked size 6'x11'10"), 8'x12' (Interlocked size 7'11"x11'10"), 10'x12' (Interlocked size 9'10"x11'10"), and 12'x12' (Interlocked size 11'10"x11'10")
Thickness – 1/2 Inch
Weight – The 1/2” diamond top mats weight 3.1 Lbs. / square foot.
Recommended Uses – The 1/2” thick diamond top stall mats have been used in horse stalls, pig stalls, cow stalls, as general barn and animal mats and as rubber trailer mats. These mats are also frequently used as dog flooring in kennels, doggy day cares and for dog training.
Available For Order - Ships between Jul 30 - Aug 6
Diamond top horse mats are easy to clean and maintain. Maintenance of these stall mats typically includes:
- Vacuuming any loose crumbs, dust, dirt or debris from the surface when necessary.
- Occasional damp mopping of the horse stall flooring with a mild soap and water solution. A few recommended soaps are Dawn dish detergent or Tide laundry detergent.
Note: Do not use any solvent or oil style cleaners such as lysol, Pinesol, WD40, Murphy’s Oil Soap, paint thinner, etc. since these types of cleaners will break down the horse floor tiles over time.
Installation of stall mat kits is very simple and easy and commonly done by the consumer. Installation for your mat kit is as follows:
- With each stall mat kit, you will receive a layout showing exactly how to position the mats in the stall. All you have to do is make sure your subsurface is prepared correctly.
- Our mats can be placed over concrete, asphalt, wood or any level well-compacted surface. You can also install them over decomposed granite and limestone fines. For limestone fines, make sure the fines do not exceed 1/8” in size.
- Once your subsurface is prepared, use the stall diagram provided.
- Each mat is marked on the bottom with numbers from the diagram.
Start in one corner of the stall and fit the pieces together like a puzzle.
- Once the tiles are interlocked, you can walk over them to fit more tiles in place.
- Since rubber expands and contracts in extreme temperatures, we recommend a 1/4” to 1/2” gap between the edge of the mat and the wall.