Description - Emser Tile Citizen Collection is a classic timeless concrete look made from porcelain materail. Expressed subtle brushyed color cariations of tan and grays. These mosiacs complement the large format tiles in the Citizen collection giving a visually arresting look. This 2”x2” mosaic comes mesh mounted on a 12”x12” sheet for ease of install.
Material– Emser Tile Citizen Mosaic Tile is constructed out of color body porcelain and comes with a scratch resistant body to hold up to everyday uses mean while still giving a stone concrete look for your project.
||2" x 2" on a 12” W x 12 L” Sheet
|| Stone, Concrete
|Recommended Grout Joint
|| 1 year Limited Residential
|Shape of Tile
Recommended Uses – Emser Tile Citizen Mosaic can be used for backsplash, wall tiles, floor tiles,Pool Linings, bathrooms, and kitchens.
In Stock - Ships between Mar 5 - 9
Porcelain & Ceramic tiles are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
General instructions for installing floor tile:
- Tile must be installed over structurally sound substrates. Any damaged, loose or uneven areas must be repaired, patched and leveled.
- Start by marking the center point of the room. Place a row of loose tiles along the center lines in both directions, leaving enough space for uniform joints (use tile spacers).
- Using the notched side of the recommended trowel, comb adhesive into standing ridges by holding the trowel at a 45-degree angle. Remove excess adhesive, leaving a uniform, ridged setting bed. Never spread a larger area that can be set in 15 minutes.
- Measure tiles to be cut carefully and mark with a pencil or felt-tip pen. Make straight or diagonal cuts with a tile cutter and curved cuts with a nipper. Be sure to mix tiles from several cartons as you set, for a blended effect.
- Begin installation in the center of the room. Finish each grid before moving to the next. Start with the first tile in the corner of the grid and work outward. Set tiles one at a time using a slight twisting motion. Insert tile spacers as each tile is set. Fit perimeter tiles in each grid last, leaving 1/4" gap between tile and wall.
- When grid is completely installed, tap in all tiles with a rubber mallet or hammer and wood block, to ensure a good bond and level plane. Remove excess adhesive from joints with a putty knife, and from tile with a damp sponge.
- Do not walk on tiles until they are set (usually in 24 hours).
Tips for installing large format floor tile:
- Large size floor tile installation requires particular attention to proper subfloor preparation, grout joint sizing, trowel selection, and mortar coverage.
- It is absolutely critical that large tile be installed on a level substrate.
- Installation Requirement: For proper bonding, medium bed mortar should be used in installing tiles with a dimensional length greater than 15 inches on any one side of the tile. Back buttering tiles of this nature in the installation process will also assure proper coverage for body.
For detailed installation instructions, please Click Here.