Description - Our Designer Grip-Loc tiles provide a durable and beautiful surface for areas where water is present. The tile’s latticed design creates a unique and fun flooring surface for your bathroom, locker room, or laundry room. With this unique pattern, these tiles have also been used in indoor patios and sunrooms to create a dry and clean flooring surface. The tiles also create a slip-resistant surface that is comfortable to the touch and free draining. These tiles are capable of handling extremely wet and uneven surfaces and are resistant to bacteria, fungus, mold, and mildew among many other hazardous substances. Since these tiles are made from EVA, they are stain resistant, and odorless. Installation is as easy as snapping together adjacent tiles to form a beautiful and customizable flooring surface. Designer Grip-Loc tiles also come with an industry leading 10-year warranty.
Material - Constructed of high quality EVA (Ethylene-vinyl Acetate), this extremely durable and flexible thermoplastic copolymer ensures color fastness, UV stability, and chemical resistance.
Size - 12" x 12"
Thickness - 1/2"
Weight - 1.0 Lb. per tile
Recommended Uses - Designer Grip-Loc tiles are truly built to be a multi-use durable floor tile. These tiles are most commonly used as locker room shower matting however they have also been used successfully as a flooring option in boats, as decking tiles, in laundry rooms, kennels, and workstations. They also have been successfully used as shelf liners for bars and workshops.
In Stock - Ships between Jun 27 - 28
Designer Grip-Loc locker room tiles are easy to maintain. Cleaning of these multiuse tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming any loose dirt, dust, or debris from the tiles.
- Simply hose down the floor and let the self-draining design allow for the dirt and debris to be swept away.
Designer Grip-Loc Tiles are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the Grip-Loc tiles, we recommend starting in the front left corner of the room and working your way out from there.
- Make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the wall.
- After filling the left wall with tiles and the adjacent wall, proceed to fill the rest of the room with whole tiles.
- When you come up to a wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a sharp utility knife and put the trimmed tiles into place.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 3/4” space between the tiles and the wall or obstruction.
- Once the tiles are in place, you can then snap in the edge pieces, if you purchased them.