Description - These beautiful yet durable dance floor tiles are perfect for that special event. Dance tiles are easy to install and require little to no maintenance. They are constructed of a premium wood grain or solid colored vinyl parquet laminate finish attached to a high impact polypropylene co-polymer base. Dance tiles have a easy hook and loop interlocking system that allows you to install a beautiful dance floor in just a few minutes. These dance tiles are completely waterproof and they can be easily cleaned with a mop and common cleaning solutions keeping their beautiful appearence for years to come. Purchase with confidence knowing that these tiles are Made in the USA.
Recommended Dance Floor Sizes
- Rule of thumb: 9 sq ft per couple.
- 3' x 3' - Personal practice dance floor.
- 5' x 5' - Personal practice dance and aerobic floor.
- 8' x 8' - Dance floor and event floor for up to 8 couples.
Material - Vinyl Inset with Polypropylene Base
Size - 12" x 12"
Thickness - 1/2"
Weight - 1.52 lbs
Origin - Made in the USA
Recommended Uses - Dance tiles are used anywhere a modular dance floor is needed. These dance floor tiles have been used both indoors and outdoors for weddings, school dances, tradeshow exhibits, and mulitple other events where a beautiful wood flooring look is desired.
Available For Order - Ships between Sep 24 - Oct 1
Dance Tiles are easy to maintain. Cleaning of the Dance Tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming or sweeping any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the Dance Tiles when necessary.
- Hose off or damp mop the Dance Tiles with a mild soap and water mixture for tough or caked on dirt and/or stains.
Dance Tiles are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the dance tiles, we recommend starting in the front left corner of the room and working your way out from there.
- Make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the wall.
- After filling the left wall with tiles and the adjacent wall, proceed to fill the rest of the room with whole tiles.
- When you come up to a wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a sharp utility knife and put the trimmed tiles into place.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 3/4” space between the tiles and the wall or obstruction.
- Once the tiles are in place, you can then snap in the edge pieces, if you purchased them.
Note: Since our Dance Tiles feature a vinyl top adhered to the tile with a pressure sensitive adhesive, pressure may be needed to ensure that the vinyl top is fully adhered. You can easily accomplish this by walking across the floor or by using a flooring roller for larger areas.