Description - Take advantage of a great deal with our Indoor Sport Tile – Remnants. Easy to install and maintain, these hard plastic tiles are the perfect flooring option for any indoor gymnasium floor, badminton floor, or tennis court. Shock absorbent and safe, these interlocking tiles can be painted or taped to create the custom court of choice. Since these tiles are overrun products, they are sold “As Is”. This means no returns are permitted and no warranties apply.
Please note - These tiles were replaced by a newer tile which is called the Indoor Sports Tile and can be found on our website. The Indoor Sports Tile - Remnants is an overstock of the old tile and is available in limited quantities only. This tile will not connect with the new Indoor Sports Tile.
Material - Constructed of the best high quality impact resistant polypropylene (extremely durable hard thermoplastic polymer) available. This ensures color fastness, durability, and chemical resistance in each and every Sport-Loc tile.
Size - 12" x 12"
Thickness - 5/8"
Weight - 1.0 Lb per tile
Recommended Uses - Indoor Sport Tile - Remnants have been successfully used as court flooring for: volleyball courts, basketball courts, tennis courts, shuffle boards, roller hockey rinks, badminton and much more.
Indoor Sport tiles are easy to maintain. Cleaning of these multiuse tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming or sweeping any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the court tiles when necessary.
- Hose off or damp mop the sport floor tiles with a mild soap and water mixture for tough or caked on dirt and/or stains.
Indoor Sport Tiles are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the Sports-Loc tiles, we recommend starting in one corner of the room and working your way out from there.
- If your flooring is going up to a wall, make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the wall.
- After placing the tiles in a perpendicular pattern, proceed to fill the rest of the area with whole tiles to your predetermined size and design.
- When you come up to a edge, wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a sharp utility, tile cutter, or table saw.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 3/4” space between the tiles and the outside of the court or near a while to allow for expansion and contraction of the floor.
- Once the tiles are in place, you can then snap in the edge pieces, if you purchased them.
Game Line Application:
- Make sure when applying painted game lines that you use painters tape or 3M 2060 tape to outline the lines that need to be painted.
For painted game lines, you will want to use a two part polyurethane paint.
For proper rubber underlayment installation, please Click Here.