Description - Modular Grid-Loc tiles are designed for multiple purposes and are perfect for just about every special event. The unique interlocking system makes these tiles easy to install or uninstall any modular floor quickly. Modular Grid-Loc tiles are scuff-resistant,
easy to clean, and will continue to look great for years to come. Anyone can install these modular tiles easily and without out any tools making them extremely portable. The commercial grade construction of these modular flooring tiles allows them to withstand rolling loads up to
25,000 lbs and they can be installed over just about any solid sub-surface including sand and grass.
Material - Manufactured with high-grade polypropylene and a vinyl top surface.
Size - 12" x 12"
Thickness - 1/2"
Weight - 2 lbs/tile
Origin - Made in the USA
Recommended Uses - These Modular Grid-Loc tiles are frequently used in commercial settings like yoga or Pilates studios, dance floors, outdoor wedding receptions, and trade show booths. These modular flooring tiles are also perfect for multiple home uses such as basement flooring, patio flooring, deck flooring, workshop flooring, and even home gym flooring.
In Stock - Ships between May 28 - 29
Modular Grid-Loc interlocking tiles are easy to maintain. Cleaning of these multiuse tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming or sweeping any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the modular tiles when necessary.
- Hose off or damp mop the floor tiles with a mild soap and water mixture for tough or caked on dirt and/or stains.
Hard plastic tiles are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the hard plastic tiles, we recommend starting in the front left corner of the room and working your way out from there.
- Make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the wall.
- After filling the left wall with tiles and the adjacent wall, proceed to fill the rest of the room with whole tiles.
- When you come up to a wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a tile cutter or a power saw with a fine-toothed blade and put the trimmed tiles into place.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 3/4” space between the tiles and the wall or obstruction.
- Once the tiles are in place, you can then snap in the edge pieces, if you purchased them.
Note: Since our Modular Grid-Loc tiles feature a vinyl top adhered to the tile with a pressure sensitive adhesive, pressure may be needed to ensure that the vinyl top is fully adhered. You can easily accomplish this by walking across the floor or by using a flooring roller for larger areas.