Description - Premium Tiles w/ Traction Squares offer two distinctly different materials molded into one tile. Produced using a revolutionary process, these extremely rugged and low profile tiles are perfect for both wet and dry applications. Featuring rubber traction squares and soft touch under pads, these tiles are quieter and more slip resistant than our standard hard plastic garage tiles. Easy to install and maintain, these interlocking tiles are backed by a lifetime warranty and are resistant to staining, oils, grease and most household chemicals.
Note: These tiles can be damaged under the weight of a car jack. We recommend using your car jack directly on concrete.
Material – Tiles are constructed of high quality impact resistant polypropylene (extremely durable hard thermoplastic polymer). Rubber Squares are made from natural rubber.
Size – 12” x 12”
Thickness – 1/4 Inch
Weight – 0.78 Lbs. per tile
Origin – Made in the USA
Recommended Uses – Premium Tiles w/ Traction Squares have been built to be a truly multi-purpose floor. Commonly used as tile flooring for garages, these tiles have also been used in laundry rooms, basements, man caves, kitchens, commercial stores, tradeshows, show rooms, game rooms and much more.
In Stock - Ships between May 23 - 27
TechFloor interlocking tiles are easy to maintain. Cleaning of these multiuse tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming or sweeping any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the tiles when necessary.
- Hose off or damp mop the floor tiles with a mild soap and water mixture for tough or caked on dirt and/or stains.
Garage tiles are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the hard plastic tiles, we recommend starting in the front left corner of the room and working your way out from there.
- Make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the wall.
- After filling the left wall with tiles and the adjacent wall, proceed to fill the rest of the room with whole tiles.
- When you come up to a wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a tile cutter or a power saw with a fine-toothed blade and put the trimmed tiles into place.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 3/4” space between the tiles and the wall or obstruction.
- Once the tiles are in place, you can then snap in the edge pieces, if you purchased them.
If buckling occurs, do not fear. Expansion joints are available to help alleviate that. These joints are added to allow the floor to properly expand and contract with heating and cooling of the day. You will want to install these in the middle of your floor for proper results. If you have further questions about how to install these joints, please feel free to contact our friendly Customer Service Department at 866-416-6388.