Description - Our Vented Nitro Tiles create one of the coolest looks of any garage tile that we offer, and now you can get that great look in and easy to install and purchase Motorcycle Mat. Our Vented Nitro Tile – Motorcycle Mats are 5' x 10' mats and are sized to fit most motorcycle brands. Easy to clean and maintain, these garage mats are backed by a 3-year warranty and are certain to turn your garage into the ultimate showroom.
Note: These tiles can be damaged under the weight of a car jack. We recommend using your car jack directly on concrete. If your garage gets a lot of sun, we recommend placing vented tiles at the entrance to provide added stability to the floor.
Kit Contents – Each kit contains 50 12" x 12" tiles, 13 Male Borders, 13 Female Borders, 2 Male Corners, and 2 Female Corners.
Material – Constructed of high quality impact resistant polypropylene (extremely durable hard thermoplastic polymer). This ensures colorfastness, durability, and chemical resistance.
Size – 5' x 10'
Thickness – 3/8 Inch
Weight – Each kit weighs approx. 65 Lbs.
Recommended Uses – Vented Nitro Tile - Motorcycle Mats are perfect for any sized motorcyle and are great for both commercial and residential use. These kits have been used in garages, showrooms and much more.
In Stock - Ships between Jul 22 - 23
Nitro interlocking tiles are easy to maintain. Cleaning of these multiuse tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming or sweeping any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the tiles when necessary.
- Hose off or damp mop the floor tiles with a mild soap and water mixture for tough or caked on dirt and/or stains.
Garage tiles are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the hard plastic tiles, we recommend starting in the front left corner of the room and working your way out from there.
- Make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the wall.
- After filling the left wall with tiles and the adjacent wall, proceed to fill the rest of the room with whole tiles.
- When you come up to a wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a tile cutter or a power saw with a fine-toothed blade and put the trimmed tiles into place.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 3/4” space between the tiles and the wall or obstruction.
- Once the tiles are in place, you can then snap in the edge pieces, if you purchased them.