Description - Eco-Soft Tiles are the perfect low cost option for any trade show or display booth. Available in several colors, these soft tiles will allow you to customize your trade show flooring to fit your booth. Easy to install and transport, these tiles will add comfort under foot without breaking the bank. Each tile comes with two removable edge pieces allowing you to create a unique finished floor. These foam tiles are very safe and are free of any latex or allergens and can be used for multiple shows.
Note: Since these are economy tiles, there may be some surface imperfections and color variation. Also, our Foam products can be punctured by sharp animal nails, rough use, high heels, and moving furniture.
Material – Closed cell EVA foam.
Size – 2' x 2'.
Thickness – ~11mm
Weight – Tiles weigh approximately 1.00 Lbs. each.
Recommended Uses – Eco-Soft Trade Show Kits are the perfect discount flooring option for any trade show booth or display booth and have been used as flooring in basements, kids play rooms, spare rooms, as a temporary play surface and much more.
In Stock - Ships between May 23 - 24
- Eco-Soft tiles are easy to maintain. Due to the interlocking tiles being constructed of durable closed cell EVA foam, no liquids can penetrate the surface of the puzzle tiles.
- If the soft tiles do get something spilled on them or appear dirty, all that is required to clean them is to do a quick wipe of the foam tiles with a damp cloth and your soft tiles will look like new.
Note: You may notice a slight odor as you open the box or lay these out. It is normal and will dissipate quickly. Rest assured, IncStores foam has been extensively tested and certified to be free of Latex and other hazardous chemicals. These test results are available for your review upon request.
Installation of interlocking tiles is very simple and typically done by the consumer. Typical installation of these tiles is as follows:
- First, clean your sub floor so it is free of all dirt, grease or debris.
- Start in one corner of the room with a corner tile and add border tiles outward along the adjacent walls. Add center, corner, and border tiles where you see fit.
- When coming up to an opposite wall, make sure you cut the tiles to fit the area leaving a gap that’s roughly the thickness of the tiles being used to account for expansion and contraction of the floor tiles in varied temperature ranges.
Note: When piecing interlocking tiles together, adhesives are usually not used since the weight of the locked together product is usually enough to keep the floor tiles from moving. However, if you do experience movement and would like to ensure that the tiles do not slide at all, some double-sided tape or mat tape can be used around the perimeter of the installation to prevent any movement.