Description - Our Adagio Dance Floor Package with Subfloor is the perfect all-in-one product choice for your home dance floor needs! This kit includes all you need for the perfect home dance floor practice space (dancer not included with purchase): black marley dance floor roll, foam tile subfloor, and mat tape to keep rolls in place. This professional dance flooring material can be installed on any hard, flat surface and is ideal for ballet (may not be suitable for pointe), modern, tap, and jazz dance styles.
5.25' x 10' Package
- - One Adagio roll cut at 10' length, 10 of our Home Dance Subfloor Tiles (covers 3'10" x 9'7"), and 1 roll of our Mat Tape
10.5' x 10' Package
- - Two Adagio rolls cut at 10' length, 25 of our Home Dance Subfloor Tiles (covers 9'7" x 9'7"), and 1 roll of our Mat Tape
15.75' x 10' Package
- - Three Adagio rolls cut at 10' length, 35 of our Home Dance Subfloor Tiles (covers 13'5" x 9'7"), and 1 roll of our Mat Tape
Material – Adagio rolls are made from high quality resilient vinyl sheet. Home Dance Subfloor Tiles are made using high density closed cell EVA foam
Recommended Uses – Our Adagio Dance Floor Packages with subfloor included are perfect for your home dance floor needs! Create the perfect practice space for modern dance styles, ballet (not pointe), tap, jazz, Hip Hop and more.
In Stock - Ships between Jul 24 - 25
Vinyl rolls are easy to clean and maintain. Cleaning of this flooring typically includes:
- Sweeping or vacuuming any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the floor when necessary.
- Light damp mopping to remove light staining or spills. Remove scuffs and excessive soil by carefully scrubbing.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight, as discoloration may occur. We recommend closing blinds or drapes during peak sunlight hours to prolong the life of the floor.
Note: This is not a stain proof product. Leaving certain harsh chemicals or spills on the floor for an extended period of time may cause some staining and/or damage. Always clean up a spill immediately to reduce the chance of staining or other damage to your flooring.
When installing your dance floor package, please follow these simple steps:
- First you will want to clean your main sub floor so that it is free of all dust, dirt, and debris.
- Install shiny side down, matte side up. The dance surface (top) is textured slightly, called calendaring which looks like tiny goosebumps.
- Install the subfloor tiles by interlocking them together to form a rectangle space upon which your Marley dance floor will go.
- Laying the vinyl dance floor roll on top of the foam tile subfloor, you should have excess roll material surrounding the tiles. This perimeter is to be taped down to your main floor using our Mat Tape provided, creating a 'ramp' or 'tapered' installation.
- For installations with multiple rolls, you may also tape together the seams where to rolls touch, ensuring a flat transition where the rolls meet.