Description - Finally, a court tile that has the fortitude to handle your skills. Our Premium Outdoor Sports Tiles are designed with precise vents for supreme traction making them ideal for indoor or outdoor use. Your joints will thank you as these unique vents create a surface that has ideal traction, and greater shock absorbency than concrete. Built in expansion joints will account for expansion and aide in effortless trimming. The polypropylene material used to construct this tile boasts UV stability, mold and mildew resistance and a 10-year warranty to ensure a court tile that will last.
Material - High quality impact resistant polypropylene (extremely durable hard thermoplastic polymer). This ensures color fastness, durability, and chemical resistance in each and every base court tile.
Size - 12" x 12"
Thickness - 1/2"
Weight - 1.0 Lb per tile
Recommended Uses - Our Premium Outdoor Sports Tiles have been installed as flooring for basketball courts, as tennis court flooring, as flooring in arenas, as soccer court flooring, as badminton court tiles, for shuffleboard courts, for pool decks, as volleyball court flooring, as flooring for inline hockey, in trade show booths, and much more.
Available For Order - Ships between Oct 25 - Nov 8
Premium Outdoor Sports tiles are easy to maintain. Cleaning of these flooring tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming any loose dust, dirt, or debris from the tiles.
- Simply hose down the floor and let the self-draining design allow for the dirt and debris to be swept away.
Premium Outdoor Sports Tiles are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the Pro Sports tiles, we recommend starting in one corner of the room and working your way out from there.
- If your flooring is going up to a wall, make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the wall.
- After placing the tiles in a perpendicular pattern, proceed to fill the rest of the area with whole tiles to your predetermined size and design.
- When you come up to an edge, wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a sharp utility knife, tile cutter, or table saw.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 1/2” space between the tiles and the outside of the court or near a while to allow for expansion and contraction of the floor.
- Once the tiles are in place, you can then snap in the edge pieces, if you purchased them.
Game Line Application:
- Make sure when applying painted game lines that you use painters tape or 3M 2060 tape to outline the lines that need to be painted.
For painted game lines, you will want to use a two part polyurethane paint.
For proper rubber underlayment installation, please Click Here.