Description - Play inline hockey all year long with our HotShot Hockey Floor Tiles. These modular floor tiles are larger than most and have been designed to be slicker providing a smooth, seamless field of play. Easy to install and maintain, these tiles are perfect for both indoor and outdoor installations and can be used for other sports, skate rinks, and skate parks. These interlocking tiles are backed by a 16 year warranty and feature a realistic faux ice color that will turn any area into the perfect hockey arena. Made in the US and built to last, HotShot Hockey Floor Tiles are the best inline hockey floor on the market today.
Material - Constructed of the best high quality impact resistant polypropylene (extremely durable hard thermoplastic polymer) available. This ensures color fastness, durability, and chemical resistance in each and every tile.
Size - 18" x 18"
Thickness - 1/2"
Weight - 2.0 Lb per tile
Recommended Uses - HotShot Hockey Floor Tiles are truly the most versatile indoor/outdoor inline hockey floor and have been used successfully as flooring for skate rinks, skate parks, inline hockey flooring, roller hockey flooring and much more.
In Stock - Ships between May 21 - 22
HotShot Hockey Floor Tiles are easy to maintain. Cleaning of these multiuse tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming or sweeping any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the court tiles when necessary.
- Hose off or damp mop the sport floor tiles with a mild soap and water mixture for tough or caked on dirt and/or stains.
HotShot Hockey Tiles are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the HotShot tiles, we recommend starting in one corner of the room and working your way out from there.
- If your flooring is going up to a wall, make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the wall.
- After placing the tiles in a perpendicular pattern, proceed to fill the rest of the area with whole tiles to your predetermined size and design.
- When you come up to a edge, wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a sharp utility, tile cutter, or table saw.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 3/4” space between the tiles and the outside of the court or near a while to allow for expansion and contraction of the floor.
- Once the tiles are in place, you can then snap in the edge pieces, if you purchased them.
Game Line Application:
- Make sure when applying painted game lines that you use painters tape or 3M 2060 tape to outline the lines that need to be painted.
For painted game lines, you will want to use a two part polyurethane paint.
For proper rubber underlayment installation, please Click Here.