Description - Naturesort 8 slat composite deck tiles are composed of bamboo and plastic making them resistant to weather and insects. Easy to install and maintain, these deck tiles are very Eco-friendly and are more durable than solid wood. Being fade resistant makes these tiles great on decks, in outdoor showers and much more. These outdoor deck tiles are backed by a 20 year warranty.
Material – Constructed with 60% bamboo and glue composite.
Size – 12” x 12”
Thickness – 3/4 Inch
Weight – 2.72 Lbs. per tile
Recommended Uses – Naturesort Deck Tiles are great for decks, balconies, home offices, walk-in closets, outdoor shower areas, or partial areas in a bathrooms, showers, or closets.
Available For Order - Ships between Feb 28 - Mar 6
Naturesort interlocking deck tiles are easy to maintain. Cleaning of these multiuse tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming or sweeping any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the tiles when necessary.
- Hose off or damp mop the floor tiles with a mild soap and water mixture for tough or caked on dirt and/or stains.
Naturesort Deck Tiles are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the deck tiles, we recommend starting in the front left corner of the space and working your way out from there.
- Make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the edge.
- After filling the left edge with tiles and the adjacent edge, proceed to fill the rest of the space with whole tiles.
- When you come up to a wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a sharp tile cutter and put the trimmed tiles into place.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 3/4” space between the tiles and the edge or obstruction.