Description - Transform your outdoor space into a paradise with our Helios Deck Tiles. With the ability to mix and match with turf tiles, you can create a totally unique space that's sure to impress your guests. Not only do these tiles look great, they're also made from recycled materials - because saving the planet is always in style. But the real magic is in their resistance to mold and mildew, which means you can enjoy a fresh-smelling outdoor space without having to hose it down with bleach every five minutes. Plus, with weather-resistant properties that include resistance to fading, insect damage, and scratching, these tiles are like the superheroes of the deck world - they can take on anything! And if that's not enough to convince you, we back them up with a 20-year warranty - so you can rest easy knowing that your outdoor space will be looking fabulous for years to come. So what are you waiting for? Order your Helios Deck Tiles today and let the fun in the sun begin!
Please note – The maximum breaking point of these tiles is 7.22 kilonewton per sq ft (1,623.12 Lbs. per sqft).
Material – Eco-friendly construction made with a mixture of 100% recycled bamboo and glue composite.
Size – 12" x 12" (11.5" x 11.5" interlocking size).
Thickness – 3/4"
Weight – ~2 Lbs. per tile
Recommended Uses – Helios Deck Tiles are recommended for use in various applications, including pool decking, patio flooring, decking, shower floor tiles, hot tub walk-off flooring, flooring underneath patio furniture, entryways, and more.
In Stock - Ships between Jun 12 - 13
Helios interlocking deck tiles are easy to maintain. Cleaning of these multiuse tiles typically includes:
- Vacuuming or sweeping any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the tiles when necessary.
- Hose off or damp mop the floor tiles with a mild soap and water mixture for tough or caked-on dirt and/or stains.
Hard water may cause some staining on our deck tiles. To help mitigate this, we recommend cleaning our composite deck tiles with a vinegar/distilled water solution. Since distilled water doesn’t have any minerals in it, it will not stain your decking tiles. You will want to fill a bucket with 2 parts vinegar to a gallon of water used. You will then pour this mixture on your deck tiles and scrub them with a soft-bristled brush or broom. Once you have completed brushing your tiles, you will want to flush your tiles with more distilled water. Let your decking air dry, and voilá, your floor will look like the first day you bought it.
Helios Tiles are easy to install. Installation of these floor tiles typically includes:
- Clean your subfloor so that it is free of all dirt, dust, grease, or other foreign material.
- When installing the deck tiles, we recommend starting in the front left corner of the space and working your way out from there.
- Make sure the female side (loops) of the tile is facing away from the edge.
- After filling the left edge with tiles and the adjacent edge, proceed to fill the rest of the space with whole tiles.
- When you come up to a wall or object, don’t worry. Just measure the area and cut the tiles with a sharp utility knife and put the trimmed tiles into place.
- When trimming the tiles into place, make sure you leave about a 3/4” space between the tiles and the edge or obstruction.