Description - Need to green screen a room for a video shoot, but don't want or can't paint the floor? No worries, with our Chroma Floor Overstock rolls, there will never be a need to paint your floor ever again. Easy to install and remove, this lightweight, durable rolled vinyl floor also great for location shoots. Overstock products are final sale and cannot be returned. Chroma floor rolls are meant to be portable / easily moved and should be taped or hung for use.
Material – High quality resilient vinyl sheet.
Installation – Temporary or Semi-Permanent
Width – 63" wide
Length – 12' long
Thickness – ~1.3 mm
Recommended Uses – Chroma Floor is very durable and lightweight making it perfect as studio flooring or for on location shoots.
In Stock - Ships between Jul 17 - 18
Vinyl rolls are easy to clean and maintain. Cleaning of this flooring typically includes:
- Sweeping or vacuuming any loose crumbs, dust, or debris from the floor when necessary.
- Light damp mopping to remove light staining or spills. Remove scuffs and excessive soil by carefully scrubbing.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight, as discoloration may occur. We recommend closing blinds or drapes during peak sunlight hours to prolong the life of the floor.
Note: This is not a stain proof product. Leaving certain harsh chemicals or spills on the floor for an extended period of time may cause some staining and/or damage. Always clean up a spill immediately to reduce the chance of staining or other damage to your flooring.
When installing rolled Chroma flooring, it is recommended that you use tape adhesive to prevent the rolls from moving around or sliding apart between adjacent rolls.
A: Double Sided Tape Installation
- First you will want to clean your sub floor so that it is free of all dust, dirt, and debris.
- Loose lay your rolls in the room as you would like them to look after a complete installation. Let the rolls relax for up to 24-48 hours to ensure proper installation of your new flooring.
- Make any necessary cuts to the rolls to fit them into the room using a Straight Edge and a Utility Knife with a fresh blade. We recommend leaving a gap around the rolls roughly the thickness of the rolls being used to account for expansion and contraction.
- Apply double sided tape to perimeter of each roll.
- Place vinyl rolls back into position on top of the double sided tape.