Description - Daltile’s Linden Point collection has a contemporary soft stone visual. A soft linear stone in a versatile color palette. Offered here in a ceramic mosaic tile. This collection emulates the modern look of linear movement and texture in a soft contemporary stone.
||2" x 2" on a 12” x 24” Sheet
||Shower Floors, Walls
|Scratch Hardness (MOHS)
|Shape of Tile
|Made in USA
Product Codes – LP1922, LP2022, LP2122, LP19, LP20, LP21.
Available For Order - Ships between Aug 12 - 19
Ceramic tiles are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
General instructions for installing mosaic Tile:
- Tile must be installed over structurally sound substrates. Any damaged, loose or uneven areas must be repaired, patched and leveled.
- Start by Dry-fit tiles before adhering to determine the pattern. Sheet tiles can be cut with a utility knife along the grout lines to match up to the inlay tiles.
- Once a pattern is set, use a tape measure to center the design in the room.
- Mark corners with a pencil then pick all the tiles back up. Snap chalk lines from corner to corner to make a box for the field tile.
- Mix thin-set to a peanut butter consistency. Allow it to rest for about 10 minutes. Spread thin-set in the area using a 1/4 x 1/4 square notch trowel, then begin to set tiles.
- Backbutter the border or inlay tiles using a margin trowel and set them in place.
- Use a wet saw to cut the field tiles against the wall to size. To make small cuts, such as cuts to go around a radiator, use a tile nipper.