Description Daltile's Emerson Wood Mosaic features a modern 3D cube mosaic pattern set on a 11-1/2" x 11-1/2" Sheet. This 3D pattern features StepWise technology and is made in the USA. This collection is available for multiple installation locations including outdoor, walls, backsplash and countertops.
||11-1/2" x 11-1/2" Sheet
||Floors, Walls, Countertops
|Scratch Hardness (MOHS)
|Shape of Tile
|Made in USA
Product Codes – EP0122, EP013, EP0322, EP033, EP0422, EP043, EP0522, EP053, EP0622, EP063, EP01, EP03, EP04, EP05, EP06.
Available For Order - Ships between Sep 28 - Oct 5
Ceramic tiles are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
General instructions for installing mosaic Tile:
- Tile must be installed over structurally sound substrates. Any damaged, loose or uneven areas must be repaired, patched and leveled.
- Start by Dry-fit tiles before adhering to determine the pattern. Sheet tiles can be cut with a utility knife along the grout lines to match up to the inlay tiles.
- Once a pattern is set, use a tape measure to center the design in the room.
- Mark corners with a pencil then pick all the tiles back up. Snap chalk lines from corner to corner to make a box for the field tile.
- Mix thin-set to a peanut butter consistency. Allow it to rest for about 10 minutes. Spread thin-set in the area using a 1/4 x 1/4 square notch trowel, then begin to set tiles.
- Backbutter the border or inlay tiles using a margin trowel and set them in place.
- Use a wet saw to cut the field tiles against the wall to size. To make small cuts, such as cuts to go around a radiator, use a tile nipper.