Description - Daltile’s Cove Creek Glazed Ceramic Mosaic is a modern tile that presents that authentic natural stone look. This mosaic eases your design process and allows it to install in both wet & dry locations. You're sure to love the soft, natural look of contemporary stone in your home. Cove Creek is made in the USA and is slip-resistant, making it a great product for floors throughout the home.
||2" x 2" on a 12” x 24” Sheet
||Floors, Walls, Showers, Pools
|Scratch Hardness (MOHS)
|Shape of Tile
|Made in USA
Product Codes – AF011014, AF021014, AF031014, AF041014, CC08, CC09, CC10.
In Stock - Ships between Jun 16 - 18
Ceramic tiles are easy to keep clean and maintain. Maintenance of the floor typically includes:
General instructions for installing mosaic Tile:
- Tile must be installed over structurally sound substrates. Any damaged, loose or uneven areas must be repaired, patched and leveled.
- Start by Dry-fit tiles before adhering to determine the pattern. Sheet tiles can be cut with a utility knife along the grout lines to match up to the inlay tiles.
- Once a pattern is set, use a tape measure to center the design in the room.
- Mark corners with a pencil then pick all the tiles back up. Snap chalk lines from corner to corner to make a box for the field tile.
- Mix thin-set to a peanut butter consistency. Allow it to rest for about 10 minutes. Spread thin-set in the area using a 1/4 x 1/4 square notch trowel, then begin to set tiles.
- Backbutter the border or inlay tiles using a margin trowel and set them in place.
- Use a wet saw to cut the field tiles against the wall to size. To make small cuts, such as cuts to go around a radiator, use a tile nipper.