Description - Transform your home or office from drab to fab with our Veil carpet tiles. Available in a plank format, this modern looking tile comes in several modern, sleek colors and patterns that are certain to turn heads. Easy to install and maintain, these carpet tiles planks are resistant to staining, soiling, and fading and are backed by a lifetime warranty. Veil carpet tiles feature an odor mitigator, which helps to keep any room fresh smelling year round.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Ashlar and Herringbone.
Material - Constructed with post consumer recycled materials and Nexus backing. Tiles are stabilized with a fiberglass reinforcement layer, are phthalate free and CRI Green Label Plus certified.
Size - 9" x 36"
Thickness - ~1/4"
Weight - .54 Lbs. per square foot.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses).
Origin - Made in the USA.
Recommended Uses - Veil carpet tiles are great as a flooring option in both commercial and residential spaces, and have been installed as flooring in basements, as living room carpeting, in corporate offices, as church flooring, in home offices, as bedroom flooring, in dining rooms, as family room carpet, in libraries and much more.
In Stock - Ships between May 27 - 29
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. For tough stains, you can also easily remove any floor carpet tile to better clean the tile and then easily replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of our Veil tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V notch trowel at minimum.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use at minimum a 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V notch trowel to apply the adhesive.