Description - Shaw Unify Carpet tiles are made with multiple different colored fibers that keep within each tiles color scheme allowing the different colored lines to meld, with beautiful results. Tiles are made using a multi-level pattern loop giving each carpet tile square added texture. Unify can also be mixed and matched with any of our solid tiles for a more unique, custom look. These floor tiles come with a lifetime warranty and can be used as flooring for an entire room or as a custom area rug. These modular carpet tiles are very easy to install only needing double-sided tape for most installations and can be installed in both residential and commercial spaces. These carpet tile squares are also very ‘Eco-Friendly’ being constructed with a backing that is 100% PVC free and a recycled nylon fiber, making this the perfect tile for anyone looking to go ‘Green’. Unify tiles are also very easy to clean and maintain, and are the perfect alternative to broadloom carpet.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Ashlar, Brick, Monolithic, ¼ Turn (Parquet), or Random.
Material - Solution dyed and space dyed Nylon
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - 0.246"
Weight - 0.83 Lbs. per square foot.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses)
Origin - Made in the USA
Recommended Uses - Shaw Unify carpet tiles have been used in both commercial and residential applications because of their durability, versatility and ease of installation. Because of these facts, carpet tiles are quickly replacing broadloom carpet and have been installed in nurseries, basements, kitchens, bedrooms, weight rooms, home gyms, garages, workout rooms, and elderly care rooms and many other areas.
In Stock - Ships between Jun 28 - Jul 2
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products.
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of Shaw Unify tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.
For more detailed Shaw carpet tile installation instructions, please Click Here.