Description - Shaw Quick Change carpet tiles are a beautiful line patterned tile that features a two tone color scheme to create this tiles overall color pallet. This residential carpet tile collection comes in 9 colored patterns and can be installed in various installation patterns to create a more customized floor or rug. These floor tiles are backed by a lifetime warranty and can be installed virtually anywhere making them the perfect alternative to broadloom carpeting. These tiles can be installed with double-sided tape or with a pressure sensitive adhesive and can be installed in both commercial and residential spaces. Quick Change tiles are also very ‘Eco-Friendly’ being constructed with a recycled backing and recycled nylon fibers and are perfect for anyone looking to go ‘Green’.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Ashlar, Brick, Monolithic, ¼ Turn (Parquet), or Random.
Material - 100% solution dyed nylon
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - 0.256"
Weight - 0.83 Lbs. per square foot.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses)
Origin - Made in the USA
Recommended Uses - Shaw Quick Change carpet tiles have been used in both commercial and residential applications because of their durability, versatility and ease of installation. Because of these facts, carpet tiles are quickly replacing broadloom carpet and have been installed in nurseries, basements, kitchens, bedrooms, weight rooms, home gyms, garages, workout rooms, and elderly care rooms and many other areas.
In Stock - Ships between May 23 - 27
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products.
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. You can also easily remove the floor carpet tile, clean individual tile and replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (i.e. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of Shaw Quick Change tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" V-Notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" V-Notch trowel or a 3/8" foam paint roller if needed.
For more detailed Shaw carpet tile installation instructions, please Click Here.