Description - Tired of being a part of the crowd? Then get Intermix for your home. So what makes this carpet stand out you ask? Well, each carpet tile is different, even in the same main color lot. Each carpet tile in a color set will have a central color theme to it, but interspersed in each tile are various colored yarns adding that extra pop of color and uniqueness. No two tiles will be the same, so if you are looking for that true edgy look, this is the carpet tile for you. A lifetime warranty backs our Intermix carpet tiles and is certain to be the focal part of the conversation for years to come.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Monolithic or 1/4 Turn (Parquet).
Material - Constructed with post consumer recycled materials and Nexus backing. Tiles are stabilized with a fiberglass reinforcement layer, are phthalate free and CRI Green Label Plus certified.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - 3/16"
Weight - ~0.83 Lbs. per square foot.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses).
Recommended Uses - Intermix carpet tiles are the perfect compliment to any room and have been installed as flooring in living rooms, family rooms, as dining room flooring, in home offices, as office flooring, in basements, as spare room flooring, in churches, and much more.
Available For Order - Ships between May 3 - 8
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. For tough stains, you can also easily remove any floor carpet tile to better clean the tile and then easily replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of our Intermix tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape, or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V-notch trowel at minimum.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use at minimum a 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V-notch trowel to apply the adhesive.