Description - Our Baroque residential carpet tiles feature a regal pattern that will invoke a sense of Old World or Colonial American charm and features 3 different colors that can be installed virtually anywhere. These floor tiles are very easy to install with the use of the accompanying Tile Tabs, which will allow you to install the tiles as flooring for a whole room or as a unique customized rug. This also means that your installation will be a lot quicker and less messy due to not needing to use any adhesive or double-sided tape. These modular carpet tiles are also very ‘Green’ with the use of a backing that is constructed of recycled PVC, which gives each tile added durability and weight. Baroque carpet tiles are also backed with a lifetime warranty.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Ashlar, Monolithic, ¼ Turn (Parquet), or Random.
Material - 100% Solution Dyed Nylon
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - ~.187"
Weight - ~1.25 Lbs. per square foot
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses.)
Origin - Made in the USA
Recommended Uses - Our Baroque Carpet Tile squares have been used in both commercial and residential applications because of their durability, versatility and ease of installation. Because of these facts, carpet tiles are quickly replacing broadloom carpet and have been installed in nurseries, basements, kitchens, bedrooms, weight rooms, home gyms, garages, workout rooms, and elderly care rooms and many other areas.
Available For Order - Ships between Jun 14 - 21
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. For tough stains, you can also easily remove any floor carpet tile to better clean the tile and then easily replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of our Baroque Carpet Tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with Tile Tabs or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" x 1/32" x 1/32" U notch trowel.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then the Tile Tabs or double-sided carpet tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use a 1/16" x 1/32" x 1/32" U notch trowel to apply the adhesive.