Description - Kick off your shoes and treat your feet to real luxury with Phenix's Day Break carpet. Soft, plush, and comfortable, this carpet is excellent for any room in your home, especially bedrooms, and living rooms. Resistant to staining, soiling and fading, this carpet is guaranteed to stand up to the harshest abuse making it great for any family-on-the-go. Backed by a lifetime warranty, this broadloom carpet is certain to look great for many years to come.
Material - 100% Soft Solution Dyed PET polyester.
Width - 12' wide
Pile Height - 0.75"
Face Weight - 42 oz./sq.yd.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses.)
Recommended Uses - Phenix Day Break carpet is the perfect residential carpet for any room in your home and is commonly found as flooring in dining rooms, living rooms, as bedroom carpet, in family rooms, as spare room carpet, in dens, as home office carpet and much more.
In Stock - Ships between Nov 15 - 19
Carpet does not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner).
Installation of carpet can be a tricky matter, but here at we work to make it easy. Below are instructions for the most common methods of installing carpeting.
- First you will want to make sure your subfloor is free of all dirt and debris.
- If there are cracks, holes or depressions, we recommend you fill those.
- Group rolls and cuts working from the longest patter repeat gradually down to the shortest.
- Shift trimmed edges to achieve a match near the mid point of the seam.
- Insert hot melt tape under seam.
- Melt together that portion of the seam that is visually acceptable.
- Using a power stretcher or knee kicker, stretch along the “short” side in 3 to 5 foot sections.
- As each small section of the seam is matched, insert seaming iron and prepare that section. Leave stretcher locked in position until each section cools.
- Do not complete any section of seam that does not match.
- Once all seams are matched and complete, the entire installed area is stretched. Image and more detailed instructions of how to do this can be found in the printable instructions.
- Trowel notch size, shape and adhesive coverage rate must be maintained as noted on the glue pails installation instructions.
- If patterned carpet is being installed, installation sequence must be determined based on pattern repeat size.
- On non-patterned loop pile carpets, row cut one of the edges to be seamed, overlap this edge over the other edge, and scribe cut to the row-cut edge.
- Obtain a net seam – do not compress – use knee kicker or “crab”stretcher to position.
- Bead all edges with seam sealer on all carpets regardless of construction.
- Avoid air entrapment – lay carpet into adhesive working in both directions from center.
- Roll with 75 lb. Roller in both length and width directions or as directed by the cushion manufacturer in “double stick” applications.
- Restrict heavy traffic and furniture movement for 24 hours.