Description - Nothing brings a cool look into a room quite like Fractured Carpet Tiles. These funky tiles combine a linear look with geometric design, and it couldn't be more hip. These tiles match and can be laid along with the Fluid Carpet Tile series, creating an even more unique flooring design that you are sure to love.
Recommended Installation Pattern - Monolithic or 1/4 Turn (Parquet).
Material - Constructed with post consumer recycled materials and Nexterra backing. Tiles are stabilized with a fiberglass reinforcement layer, are phthalate free and CRI Green Label Plus certified.
Size - 24" x 24"
Thickness - 1/8"
Weight - ~0.83 Lbs. per square foot.
Traffic Type - Medium - (This Traffic type works well across all uses).
Recommended Uses - Fractured Carpet Tiles have been successfully installed in many high traffic spaces, such as offices, walkways, retail shops, boutiques, bedrooms, hotels, hallways, lobbies, and more.
Available For Order - Ships between Nov 26 - 29
Carpet Tile squares do not require special equipment or cleaning products. Maintaining your carpet tiles is as easy as follows:
- To keep your rooms clean and inviting, carpet tiles should be vacuumed frequently.
- Spills should be removed immediately with an absorbent cotton cloth and clean water. For tough stains, you can also easily remove any floor carpet tile to better clean the tile and then easily replace it.
- Periodic maintenance can be performed as needed using a hot water extraction-cleaning machine (I.E. carpet cleaner). Carpet tiles have a backing that prevents water from penetrating or harming the tiles.
For detailed cleaning instructions and commercial cleaning instructions, please Click Here.
Carpet Tiles are easy to install. Installation of our Fractured tiles typically includes:
- In wall to wall installations, tiles can be adhered with double-sided tape, or you can use a pressure sensitive adhesive for a more permanent hold. You would apply the adhesive with 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V-notch trowel at minimum.
- If you are using the tiles to create a rug, then double-sided tape is all that is required to keep the tiles in place.
- For commercial or permanent installations, the use of a pressure sensitive adhesive or acrylic adhesive would be recommended to keep the tiles in place. Again, you would use at minimum a 1/16" x 1/16" x 1/16" V-notch trowel to apply the adhesive.