12 Summer Inspirations
Summer is coming and we’ve got you covered for decor and DIY projects with these 12 summer inspirations for the home.
[Tweet “Get ready for summer decor with these 12 Summer Inspirations via @flooringinccom #incstores #flooring “]
1. This Modern Country Design Inspiration from My Paradissi:
So bright! So much pop! It just feels like summer inside, and it puts me in the mood for a relaxing summer vay cay, but this can bring the summer break feeling inside your home!
2. This DIY Coastal Lobster Art from Crafts by Courtney:
How cute is this?? Such a simple and affordable DIY project that will make your home instantly feel like summer on the ocean!
3. These Polka Dot Alliums from Lisa Orgler:
Polka dots definitely scream summer, and I love the idea of bringing polka dots to your yard. I’m not much of a gardner, but this post makes me want to work on my green thumb!
4. This Farmhouse Bedroom from Town and Country Living:
It doesn’t take much to transform this bedroom into a gorgeous, vibrant summery heaven. Loving the colors and the floral bedspread.
5. This beautiful Lemon Candle Centerpiece from Daily Squeeze:
I’m totally into this idea! Just a few items that you most likely already own add such a bright pop to your table, and give you that summer-by-the-pool feeling we’re all dreaming of.
6. This stunning Blue and Yellow Farmhouse Bedroom from Thistlewood Farms:
I think my jaw just dropped about 6 feet. Ummm, can this be my bedroom? I love the blue and yellow combination for summer and the brightness of this room. I’m imagining it with hours of sunlight until 10pm (my favorite part of summer!).
7. This super cute Sail Away Summer Mantel from Remodelando la Casa:
I love this cute, simple DIY project that brings the feeling of a perfect summer sail straight into your home! I love the little things that we can all add for some seasonal decor.
8. This DIY Tree Swing from The Merrythought:
Oh my gosh, how much does this take you back to your childhood? Who wants to push me??
9. This Summer Porch from Top This Top That:
I want to be there. With a glass of ice cold lemonade. Doesn’t this porch seem straight out of what you imagine when you read a book about relaxing on the porch? I can feel the sunshine.
10. Summer Decorating in the Living Room from Town and Country Living:
I love the bright pop with that beautiful teal. It’s crazy how just a few items can really update the feel of the room to the current season!
11. These Summer Front Porch Ideas from Cottage in the Oaks:
I don’t know about you, but I’m getting inspired to finally do something with my front porch. I’ve never done any decorating out there, but after this post, how can you resist??
12. This DIY Fire Pit from My Life at Play Time:
Can you just imagine the s’mores now?? Yes. Happening. Who knew it was so easy?
Tell me, what are your summer inspirations?