Description - Pool time will never be more fun than when you have our Floating Putting Green Mats XL in your pool. Who needs basketball or volleyball, when you have a putting green in your pool. Pool parties now will have a cool twist that everyone will be talking about all summer long. These floating putting green mats are constructed with high-quality artificial grass over a recycled foam backing and are made right here in the USA. Each mat comes with 12 floating golf balls, a 12" x 24" hitting mat, a flagpole with a flag, and a 4" cup, and a 1-year warranty backs our artificial grass mats.
Material – Polypropylene with a foam backing
Size – Our Floating Putting Green Mats XL are available in the following sizes: 8'x12' (comes with attached rough) and 14'x14'.
Thickness – ~4"
Face Weight – 30 oz.
Weight – Our 8'x12' mat is 79 lbs. and our 14'x14' mat is 113 lbs.
In Stock - Ships between May 28 - Jun 22
Our Putting Green Mats are very easy to clean and maintain. Maintenance for these interlocking tiles typically includes the following:
- Periodic sweeping of loose dirt, dust, and debris may be necessary to keep the flooring surface clean.
- For stains and blemishes, clean the rolls with a warm water solution of household detergent and water. Never use bleach.
- For animal urine, use a mixture of white distilled vinegar in an equal amount of water. Make sure to flush thoroughly and vacuum any excess solution.
- For chewing gum, the use of dry ice or refrigerant packets may be necessary to remove gum from flooring surface.
- If your turf becomes matted, brushing of the surface may be needed to restore the aesthetic appearance. Always use a synthetic brush and never a metal or wire-bristled brush when performing this task.