Description - Compact and portable, Roberts laminate cutter features a guillotine style blade that allows for an easy and effective one cut motion. The durable heavy duty steel frame provides maximum stability and long life for cutting planks up to 10mm thick. Each order also comes with a portable support piece to keep the plank level while lining up to cut to desired length.
Max Cut Size: This lightweight cutter is specially designed to cut laminate planks up to 8” in width and up to 10mm in thickness.
Weight – ~ 12.8lbs.
Recommended Uses – Roberts 8” laminate cutters have been designed to cut many laminate materials with accuracy and ease. This portable laminate plank cutter is constructed to cut planks up to 8” wide and recommended for cutting planks up to 10mm in thickness.
In Stock - Ships between Sep 18 - 19
Laminate tile cutters are highly durable and made of a heavy duty steel construction. Proper care for your floor cutter typically includes:
- Keeping the tool clean of water, dirt, dust, and debris.
- Keep edges of blade sharp by using a sharpening stone.
- Blades may need to be re-sharpened or changed and can be done quite easily.
- Keep cutter in a dry place when not in use.
- Periodically check all assembly to ensure that hardware remains tight.
For further maintenance instructions, an instructional manual will be provided with each shear tile cutter purchase.